Facts About Coffig from it's Developer
- Our product is PREMIUM which means we ONLY make a very limited quantity per year. Our production is dependent on the Central California Black Mission Figs seasonal crops availability, the current climatic realities, and the overall dry fig production.
- COFFIG will naturally yield 2 to 3 times more than regular coffee!
- 7.05 oz. (200 grs.) Which is the content of our COFFIG BAG will easily make 120 cups of delicious COFFIG!
This translates to be $0.17 cents per cup at the regular retail price.
Much less when you buy it here for our Discounted Distributor Pricing.
- IMAGINE… Natural Energy without the caffeine, Healthy and Delicious FIG Coffee everyday
- WOW Never a Heartburn or Acid Stomach after enjoying your cup of COFFIG!
- Double Drink: HOT & COLD at your command (see ideas below)
- Excellent Product for Corporate Gifts, Gift Baskets, for Someone Very Special, Birthdays, Catering, Church and Club / Social Events and so much more!
Ideas on How to Prepare & Enjoy Coffig
Brew and serve like regular coffee and can be used in any coffee machine. Remember, COFFIG is naturally more concentrated, so with approx. ½ tea spoon, you can prepare a delicious cup of COFFIG. If you like, add coconut milk or any other vegetable or non-dairy milk. Sweeten to your own preference to enjoy.
Once you prepare your HOT COFFIG you can turn it into a COFFIG SHAKE by adding ice cubes and blending it with your preferred natural sweetener. You may also want to try adding some non-dairy milk or cream and a touch of natural Vanilla or other natural flavors - even ice cream.
COFFIG + Herbal Teas & Fruits Juices
You’ll be able to combine our product with any herbal tea to discover a NEW taste. You may also want to add to your HOT or COLD COFFIG to some natural fruit juice to create a very special drink of your own!
COFFIG Smoothies & Other Fun Ideas
Blend your choice of frozen fruits (if the fruit is not frozen, you can blend it with some ice), adding your own natural sweetener, non-dairy milk (almond, rice, oat, or soy milk) or just cold water, add ½ tea spoon of COFFIG powder and a few cashew nuts (or raw almonds, macadamia, etc.). Become your own COFFIG CHEF adding and trying other ingredients.
COFFIG’s Hot Cereal Blend
Blend HOT COFFIG with some cooked oat meal (or cream of wheat, cooked millet, etc.), sweeten to taste and add a pinch of vanilla. You may also want to use some dry dates or raisins, add a few raw almonds or any other nut (optional). Finally add ½ tea spoon of natural carob powder. This is a very nutritional drink especially for the winter cold months.
COFFIG’s Many Other Applications
Make: COFFIG Cookies, Wholesome COFFIG BREAD, COFFIG Granola, COFFIG ICE CREAM and much more!